What is your Return Policy?
You have 14 business days from the date of delivery to return your item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept product returns that have been more than half used, otherwise we will be glad to issue you a store credit.
There are no refunds on used extensions unless there is a quality issue.
In order to be considered for refund or store credit, extensions must not be colored, chemically or physically altered in any way.
Requests that are submitted after 14 business days from the delivery date will be denied. Returned merchandise must be in the original manufacturer packaging with all tags attached and no signs or smell of wear. Items that show any sign of wear will be denied and returned back to the customer, no exceptions!
- Shipping fees are not refundable.
- Please be sure to read the item description and view our sizing chart, as all items come just as described and pictured. If an order cancellation is necessary, a request must be approved before any order can be cancelled.
- Items must be unworn, unwashed, and have original tags attached.
- Items must be free of stains, makeup, or wear.
- All returns must include an order packing slip or email that clearly indicates which items are being returned. If this is not filled out correctly, your return may experience issues in processing.
- We are not liable for any return packages that may become lost or stolen in-transit. Please keep your proof of postage and/or return tracking number when shipping back your returns.
- Returns are processed within 5-7 business days after your item(s) are delivered to us.
- Damaged, defective, or incorrect items must be reported within 7 days of delivery.
- Returns for store credit may incur a 15-20% restocking fee.
What are Final Sale Items?
All items that are lashes, accessories, sale items are considered Final Sale, non-returnable and cannot be returned for Store Credit.